Steps 1-5 ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg
24 ACIM Practitioner Courses in Binders with Mind Healing Partner & Certification
For full descriptions of the ACIM Practitioner courses, click here.
*To see a list of Certified Mind Healing Partners, click here.
Save $120 off of the individual course price.
Steps 1-5 includes the following courses:
- 901: Introduction to Miracles Practice
- 902: Remembering to Choose Peace
- 903: Gratitude for God's Gifts
- 904: Putting God First
- 905: Special Relationships vs. Holy Relationships
- 906: Healing Through Forgiveness
- 907: The Power of Decision — Cause and Effect
- 908: Abundance Awareness
- 909: Wellness Through Mind Healing
- 910: Living in the World While Waking Up
- 911: The Healing Journey Inward
- 912: Accepting Holy Spirit's Help
- 913: Two Categories — Real... Unreal
- 914: The Power of Gentleness & Patience
- 915: Being a Messenger of Innocence & Unity
- 916: Teacher of God
- 917: You Are in Heaven Now
- 918: The Power of Prayer and Meditation
- 919: Serving God's Plan of Awakening
- 920: Being a Miracle Worker
- 921: ACIM Practitioner Part I
- 922: ACIM Practitioner Part II
- 923: ACIM Practitioner Part III
- 924: ACIM Practitioner Part IV
IMPORTANT: Omitting your Mind Healing Partner name may delay shipment of your course.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Choose Audio TypeCD, Downloadable MP3
Include Mind Healing Partner Fee?Include fee with this purchase, Do not include fee (I have other arrangements for fee payment)
All packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) nationally and internationally. International shipments can only go to countries allowed by the USPS.
We accept the following payment methods:
AmEx, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.