4-CD Workshop: The Art of Advanced Forgiveness
by Gary Renard, author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality
This inspiring and insightful workshop brings the practical application of forgiveness as described in A Course in Miracles into everyday life. Gary humorously helps us recognize the ego thought system reflected in our experience of the world. He then helps us apply the principles of advanced forgiveness from ACIM to heal our minds so that we can end the cycle of birth death. Recorded live at Pathways of Light, this presentation includes:
- An updated summary of Gary's experiences that led to the publication of his first book, The Disappearance of the Universe, including new information about historical events referred to by the ascended masters in the book.
- Insight into how unconscious guilt impacts your daily life experience.
- A detailed explanation of the new forgiveness that A Course in Miracles teaches is the basis for all healing, and how to apply it in everyday life to release unconscious guilt.
- A discussion of the section of ACIM titled, "The Hero of the Dream" and how our belief in it impacts our awakening.
- 80 minutes of questions you have probably asked with answers you wish you knew.
Additional topics include: The Origin of Christianity • Receiving Guidance • Joining with God Meditation • Forgiveness Process • The Metaphysics of the Course • The Nondualism of the ACIM • Forgiveness Is a Choice • Real Spirituality • Time
If you liked Gary's first CD workshop, you will love how this workshop helps you accelerate your awakening and move toward breaking the cycle of birth and death.
This 4-CD set makes a great gift for friends new to the Course or for long-time students.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
All packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) nationally and internationally. International shipments can only go to countries allowed by the USPS.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.