Healing Family Relationships 6-CD Audio Book
6-CD Audio Book
by Rev. Myron Jones
- Part I: Forgiving Our Primary Relationships
- Part II: Fearless and guiltless Parenting Through A Course in Miracles
- Part III: Learning New Ways to Be with Your Adult Children
Family relationships offer fertile ground for forgiveness and healing. This audio book will help you:
- Apply the principles from A Course in Miracles to heal your relationships.
- Release your judgments about families and simultaneously heal your judgments of the world.
- Take great strides toward your own forgiveness and inner peace through the wealth of useful exercises and insight provided by Myron's examples of her own healing process.
You will want to listen to this again and again.
Rev. Myron delivers uncompromising wisdom on spiritual parenting here. Inspired by A Course in Miracles and her own parenting experience, she shares the light of unobstructed love and guidance. Developing trust and forgiveness as parents is the most powerful means to free our children's minds to access divine insight, creativity and inspiration. — Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira, authors of Take Me to Truth
Rev. Myron Jones is a Pathways of Light Ordained Ministerial Counselor, Reiki Practitioner and avid student of A Course in Miracles since 1981. She facilitates Pathways of Light courses and offers one-on-one Accessing Inner Wisdom counseling. Myron has facilitated ACIM groups, conducted ACIM workshops on special relationships and classes for ACIM for children. She is published in Unity Magazine and Miracles News. Myron is the mother of four children.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
All packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) nationally and internationally. International shipments can only go to countries allowed by the USPS.
We accept the following payment methods:
AmEx, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.