Steps 1-4e: All Ministerial Counselor Training Downloadable Courses
Correspondence 22 E-Course Package with Facilitator & Certification
For full descriptions of the Minister Training courses, click here.
*To see a list of course facilitators, click here.
To receive download authorization, your facilitator's name must be provided. The purchase price of this e-program is nonrefundable after the download has been authorized.
Steps 1-4 include the following downloadable e-courses
- 132: Self-Image Transformations
- 112: Knowing Your True Purpose
- 111: Awakening to Your True Self
- 114: The Transforming Power of Trust
- 115: How to Be Loving, How to Be Loved
- 203: Introduction to A Course in Miracles
- 113: Empowering Yourself by Changing Limiting Mental Habits
- 802: Oneness Awareness
- 202 The Healing Bridge of Symbols & Rituals
- 801: Receiving Inner Wisdom — Tool for Self-Transformation
- 301: Christ Vision
- 401: The Synergy of Intimate Relationships
- 210: Star Child — Seeing the Innocence Within
- 201: Adventure into the Sacred Life — Introduction to Spiritual Ministry
- 805: Attracting Nurturing Personal Relationships
- 901: Introduction to Miracles Practice
- 220: Spiritual Ceremonies
- 1001: Course Facilitator Training, Part I
- 1002: Course Facilitator Training, Part II
- 1101: Spiritual Awakening Groupo Facilitator Training
- 1102: Healing Inner Child Group Facilitator Training
- 2000: Accessing Inner Wisdom Counselor Training
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
All packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) nationally and internationally. International shipments can only go to countries allowed by the USPS.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.