- Monthly Donations
- Step 1: Getting to Know the Real You
- Step 2: Strengthening Your Awareness of Inner Wisdom
- Step 3: Bringing Inner Guidance to Your Relationships
- Step 4: Ordained Ministerial Counselor Training
- Step 5: Relationship Enhancement Counselor Training
ACIM Practitioner Training
- ACIM Practitioner Training Course Binders
- Step 1 ACIM Practitioner Discount Pkg
- ACIM Practitioner Training E-courses
Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Course Binders
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Course Binders Discount Pkg #1
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg #2
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg #3
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg #4
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg #5
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner Binders Discount Pkg #1-5
- Self-Study ACIM Practitioner E-courses
- Self-Study Courses
- Donations & Membership
- DVD's & CD's
- En español
A Course in Miracles and book that offer insights to help you apply ACIM in your life for accelerate spiritual growth.
Sort by: Recommended
A dialogue with the Holy Spirit on Lessons 1-90 of A Course in Miracles
by Rev. Myron Jones, O.M.C.
by Larry Glenz
This is a true story of father/son relationship that withstood seven years of addiction, recovery, and relapse.
by Jon Mundy, PhD
An Essential Guide to the Classic Text
A clear, accessible way to understand the teachings of A Course in Miracles. (Paperback)
by Karen Bentley
Stopping as a path to self-love, personal power and enlightenment.
How Many Light Bulbs Does It Take to Change?
by Ian Patrick
…an important contribution that should be read by any serious student of A Course in Miracles — Gary Renard, bestselling author of The Disappearance of the Universe
Forty-Eight Questions to the Guidance of God
by Tom Golinski
by Barbara Goodman Siegel
Awakening Through Mirror Affirmations for the 365 Lessons of A Course in Miracles. 390 pages.
by Debra Landwehr Engle
The shortest route to a life of joy, abundance and peace of mind. With forward by the Dalai Lama.
by Rev. Paula J. Richards
A commoner's journey to uncommon joy.
Get Out of Your Own Way and Find the Love Within
by Maria Felipe
Inspired, lively, and fun, Maria Felipe’s real-world approach to living based on A Course in Miracles will guide you toward a life released from fear and doubt and filled with joy and power. (Paperback,118 pages)
A Path to Eternity in the Essential Text
by Jon Mundy, Ph.D.
A wonderful book filled with hope. (Hardcover, 268 pages)