Creating a Spiritual Relationship — Removing the Blocks
This 12-Week Self-Study Program is designed for two people to work together to revitalize their relationship into a path of greater health and wholeness.
Included is a workbook with 12 lessons and two CD's. What you learn can apply to any relationship — your spouse, significant other, co-worker, friend or relative.
- Learn how to create an atmosphere of total safety, full disclosure and validation with each other.
- Learn safe ways to communicate what is troubling you that is productive and not hurtful to each other.
- Discover new ways you can give compassionate attention to each other and express your needs without criticizing, belittling or blaming.
- Learn to develop a common vision — a shared intension. See how his contributes to your sense of closeness and personal fulfillment.
How does this Self-Study Program work and what skills will you learn?
Your are guided to set aside time once a week for your relationship. After reading the weekly text together, you then are led to dicuss each area and how it may be affecting your relationship. After doing the work sheet, you share how you want to apply the lesson to your coming week.
During the week, you listen to the CD's to reinforce the healing relationship skills. At the end of the week, you review how you feel you have progressed and what you want to reinforce in the future.
- Lessons 1 and 2 look at 14 common causes of problems in relationships and their solutions.
- Lesson 3 focuses on openness, willingness and patience — important ingredients that can make the difference between a stagnant, unfulfilling relationship and a vibrant, energizing relationship that is an ongoing adventure in growth.
- Lesson 4 teaches you 11 skills and attitudes to help your communication.
- Lesson 5 looks at 19 skills and attitudes to help any relationship. Work sheets guide you to write the qualities you value in your partner.
- Lesson 6 helps have a good relationship with yourself which helps your relationships with others.
- Lesson 7 helps heal childhood wounds and understanding parental influences.
- Lesson 8 provides understanding for how anger and judgment in yourself and your partner stem from fear, and how to stop using blame and criticism as a way of getting what you need.
- Lesson 9 teaches new ways to build a bridge that heals anger and hostility.
- Lesson 10 helps you practice effective communication and listening skills and teaches responses that build trust, empathy and unconditional love.
- Lesson 11 focuses on six key ingredients in creating productive spiritual relationships and how to be nurturing with your thoughts and actions.
- Lesson 12 offers 12 ways to keep your relationship healthy.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
All packages are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) nationally and internationally. International shipments can only go to countries allowed by the USPS.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.